1. Being Alive. Especially given the events of the summer.
2. Believing in God. Because it makes the universe wondrous and unlimited. I feel bad for people who don’t believe in God. Your universe is so small.
3. Some people I’ve known these past sixty years or so. We still talk. And we still laugh at things.
4. Writing five books. Actually, I’ve written nine, but the remaining four aren’t readable. Yet.
5. Getting older. Even though the side effects suck. This is the best time of my life, hands down. I don’t owe anybody anything. I’ve got great memories. I’ve got bad memories. I ain’t rich, but my bills are covered.
6. A wild, insane, cringe-worthy life that no one would believe. But I do.